English: Burnham Norton is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. Burnham Norton is one of the Burnhams, a group of adjacent villages in North Norfolk. It is situated, on the A149, some 2 km north of the larger village of Burnham Market, 10 km west of the small town of Wells-next-the-sea, 35 km north-east of the larger town of King's Lynn, and 60 km north-west of the city of Norwich.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Burnham Norton"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- A Peaceful February Day - geograph.org.uk - 345553.jpg 640 × 426; 166 KB
- Geese over Burnham Norton - geograph.org.uk - 293590.jpg 640 × 480; 85 KB
- House, Burnham Norton - geograph.org.uk - 533255.jpg 640 × 480; 107 KB
- House, Burnham Norton - geograph.org.uk - 533271.jpg 640 × 480; 111 KB
- House, Burnham Norton - geograph.org.uk - 533286.jpg 640 × 480; 97 KB
- Overy Marsh - geograph.org.uk - 314409.jpg 640 × 480; 96 KB