English: Burrelton is a small village in Scotland about 12 miles outside Perth and 15 miles outside Dundee. It is joined onto another smaller village, Woodside. It is 2 miles from Coupar Angus and 5 miles from Balbeggie. Located within the village is a post office, a butcher shop, an inn/restaurant, a church, a well used village hall, a primary school, a Skoda garage and a full sized football pitch, home of Burrelton Rovers amateur and youth sides. Also George Best played on their pitch during his "guest" playing days while with the ex-Miss World, Mary Stavin. It also sports two full size tennis courts and a bowling green which is very popular with the local residents, and there is a village green with a war memorial.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Burrelton railway station (3 F)
Media in category "Burrelton"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Burrelton from the south.jpg 640 × 480; 101 KB
- Entering Coupar Angus from Perth - geograph.org.uk - 426247.jpg 640 × 480; 111 KB
- Strelitz Wood - geograph.org.uk - 597013.jpg 640 × 427; 94 KB
- Track to Burnbrae - geograph.org.uk - 426257.jpg 640 × 480; 109 KB