Busways are dedicated routes for buses, separate from car traffic. While the boundaries are somewhat fleeting, a busway is often grade-separated (bridges, tunnels) from other roads at intersections, but at the minimum, has physical separation (kerbs, fences etc...) from normal traffic at non-intersection parts of its route. It is NOT a type of :category:bus lane - which instead implies a lane of a general traffic road that is 'set aside'.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Busways"
The following 26 files are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Bus22 plan.png 88 KB
- Coupiane-Beaucaire.png 197 bytes
- Enterprise Rapidway.JPG 1.43 MB
- Iti bus78.png 11 KB
- Lyon tcl bus-zi7.svg 6 KB
- Lyon tcl pleinelune.svg 14 KB
- Observatoire-Université.gif 313 bytes
- Plan71 wiki.png 130 KB
- Plannn98STIB.png 61 KB
- Sablettes-Toulon.gif 374 bytes
- Seyne-Toulon.gif 351 bytes
- St Mandrier-Toulon.gif 393 bytes
- Tel.gif 242 bytes