From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Buxton Line is a railway line in northern England, connecting Manchester with Buxton in Derbyshire. Passenger services on the line are currently operated by Northern Rail and most continue through Manchester from Blackpool North.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Buxton railway station (35 F)
- ► Chapel-en-le-Frith railway station (6 F)
- ► Furness Vale railway station (4 F)
- ► New Mills Newtown railway station (6 F)
Media in category "Buxton Line"
This category contains only the following file.
- Summer 1961 Manchester...