Category:Càrn Dearg (Monadh Liath)
- For other mountains of this name, see Category:Carn Dearg.
Càrn Dearg is the highest mountain of the Monadh Liath, in the Highlands of Scotland. Its eastern flanks slope steeply down into Glen Ballach, while to the north, the large plateau of the Monadh Liath extends for many miles. It is 945 m high, and listed as a Munro and a Marilyn.
Media in category "Càrn Dearg (Monadh Liath)"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Carn Dearg , Munro No 225 - geograph.org.uk - 252681.jpg 640 × 480; 138 KB
- Summit of Carn Dearg - geograph.org.uk - 105531.jpg 640 × 477; 52 KB
- The path from Carn Macoul to Carn Dearg - geograph.org.uk - 254263.jpg 640 × 480; 129 KB
- View to Carn Dearg - geograph.org.uk - 254266.jpg 480 × 640; 170 KB
- Carn Dearg - geograph.org.uk - 221836.jpg 640 × 480; 94 KB
- The path to Carn Dearg - geograph.org.uk - 254255.jpg 640 × 480; 149 KB