Category:Câmara Municipal do Funchal
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
|This building is classified as Incluído em sítios classificados.
It is indexed in the SIPA database (Sistema de Informação para o Património Arquitectónico) under the reference 15860.
Built about 1758 by D. Joana Teresa de Carvalho Esmeraldo and her husband, Sargento-mor Francisco Roque de Albuquerque Figueirôa, incorporating a number of 16th and 17th century buildings, as a residential town palace. Since 1868 Funchal's city hall has been installed here. In 1939-1940 a profound transformation took place, under project of architects Raul Lino and Carlos Ramos. The lateral and posterior facades date from that time.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Câmara Municipal do Funchal"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.