From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
César Manrique (born 1919, died 1992) was a Spanish painter, sculptor and architect, who lived and worked on Lanzarote.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► BMW 730i Art Car by César Manrique (1 F)
- ► Casa Museo del Campesino (14 F)
- ► Fundación César Manrique (54 F)
- ► Grave of César Manrique (9 F)
- ► Lago Martiánez (13 F)
- ► Mirador del Rio (1 C, 51 F)
- ► Restaurant El Diablo (Lanzarote) (5 F)
- ► Sculptures by César Manrique (9 C, 22 F)
Pages in category "César Manrique"
This category contains only the following page.