Category:Ca phe sua da
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Vietnamese coffee recipe; made with medium to coarse ground dark roast Vietnamese coffee with drip filter, which is then poured into a glass full of ice and sweetened condensed milk
|Subclass of||coffee drink|
|Country of origin|
English: Vietnamese iced coffee
Tiếng Việt: Cà phê sữa đá
Media in category "Ca phe sua da"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Cà phê sữa đá preparation.jpg 764 × 509; 76 KB
- Cà phê sữa đá.jpg 764 × 509; 84 KB
- Viet-coffee.jpg 616 × 599; 169 KB
- Vietnamese iced coffee and a crepe, Lào Cai, Vietnam - 20131027.jpg 2,448 × 3,264; 2.06 MB
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee Ba Chi Canteen.jpg 3,456 × 4,608; 3.62 MB
- VN drip coffee on table.jpg 565 × 391; 73 KB