From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This object is indexed in the Archaeological Survey of Ireland under SMR No. TS075-048002-
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment Viewer – Database record.
English: Cahir Priory, also named Caher Priory, was founded as a house of Augustinian Canons by Galfrid de Camvill c. 1220 and dedicated to St. Mary. The monastery was dissolved in 1540.
Media in category "Cahir Priory"
The following 22 files are in this category, out of 22 total.