Category:Caledonia (ship, 1934)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: PS Caledonia
- Type: Paddle steamer
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: William Denny & Brothers Dumbarton, Scotland
- Yard No: 1266
- Keel laid:
- Launch date: Thursday, 01.02.1934
- Date of completion: 1934
- Length over all: 70.1 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 18.9 m extreme over paddleboxes
- Draught: 2.3 m
- GRT: 623
- DWT: 161
- NET: 274
- Sail area:
- Main engine: William Denny & Bros, Dumbarton: horizontal steam triple expansion 3 cylinder 1,800 ihp
- Speed: kn
- 1934 Named: Caledonia for Caledonian Steam Packet Company
- 1939 Converted to a minesweeper. Renamed: HMS Goatfell
- 1941 Refitted as an anti-aircraft ship.
- 1946 Returned to owners and converted to floating restaurant on Thames Embankment. Renamed: Old Caledonia
- 07.1980 Scrapped at Milton Creek on the River Swale near Sittingbourne.
Media in category "Caledonia (ship, 1934)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.