Calke Abbey is a furnished a Grade I listed mansion and woodland and meadow 'park' near Ticknall, Derbyshire, England on the left bank of the Trent owned by the National Trust. It is largely unimproved since its donation by the family that held it for almost 300 years before opting to donate it for 'public enjoyment' in 1985 rather than partition it.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Calke Abbey"
The following 43 files are in this category, out of 43 total.
- Calke Abbey - panoramio.jpg 740 KB
- Calke Abbey 01.jpg 292 KB
- Calke Abbey 02.jpg 363 KB
- Calke Abbey front view.JPG 2.97 MB
- Calke Abbey front.jpg 3.95 MB
- Calke Abbey house.jpg 87 KB
- Calke Abbey.jpg 3.54 MB
- Calke grounds.jpg 130 KB
- Henry Harpur.jpg 1,014 KB
- Main Staircase , Calke Abbey.jpg 2.69 MB
- Sheep and lamb.jpg 1.45 MB
- Staunton Harold Reservoir 3.jpg 1.31 MB