Category:Calvary-St. George's Parish
In 1976 the Episcopalian parishes of St. George's Church (founded 1749), Calvary Church (founded 1832) and the Church of the Holy Communion (founded 1844) in Manhattan, New York City merged. The Holy Communion buildings were deconsecrated and sold, eventually becoming the Limelight nightclub, and the remaining two churches continue to operate as Calvary-St. George's Parish. (Sources: From Abyssinian to Zion (2004))
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Calvary-St. George's Parish"
This category contains only the following file.