Category:Calvary chapel in Paks
- Calvary chapel or Exaltation of the Holy Cross Chapel in Calvary cemetery. About the building: the second level planks structure with a shingled tower helmet. Above the entrance of the chapel is 1815 the construction year. Interior mostly 19th century, classicist benches. Started to build in 1809. In 1970 its towers and vaults were damaged, then rebuilt. Before the entrance of itd is Calvary Group statue (beginning of the 19th century).- Öreghegy street, Old Town, Paks, Tolna County, Hungary.
This is a category about a monument in Hungary, Identifier:8690
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Calvary Cemetery, Paks-interior (2 F)
Media in category "Calvary chapel in Paks"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Calvary chapel, monument sign, 2018 Paks.jpg 800 × 1,040; 294 KB
- Holy Cross Ascension Chapel, 2018 Paks.jpg 1,704 × 2,272; 1.01 MB
- Holy Cross Chapel, entrance, 2018 Paks.jpg 1,704 × 2,272; 1,006 KB
- Kálvária kápolna, Ótemető, 2018 Paks.jpg 1,704 × 2,272; 939 KB
- Kálvária-kápolna (1815), 2018 Paks.jpg 1,704 × 2,272; 1.01 MB
- Szent Kereszt felmagasztalása kápolna, 2018 Paks.jpg 1,704 × 2,272; 982 KB