From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Cameron Offices, were located in the Australian capital Canberra, in the satellite district of Belconnen. The buildings were used to house Australian Commonwealth Government departments, most recently the governmentsuperannuation agency, ComSuper. The buildings were designed by John Andrews in the Brutalist architecture style and constructed between 1970-77.The offices have been progressively decommissioned and are currently being redeveloped. Two of the pavillions were demolished in late 2006.
Media in category "Cameron Offices"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Cameron offices 1.JPG 5.05 MB
- Cameron Offices 2.JPG 5.27 MB
- Cameron Offices 3.JPG 5.42 MB
- CameronOffices1.JPG 1.39 MB
- CameronOffices2.JPG 1.26 MB
- CameronOffices3.JPG 1.38 MB
- CameronOfficesDemolition1.JPG 1.58 MB
- CameronOfficesDemolition2.JPG 1.61 MB
- CameronOfficesDemolition3.JPG 1.76 MB
- Gladstone galaxy.JPG 633 KB
- Site of the Cameron Offices.jpg 1.86 MB