Jump to navigation Jump to search
person who designed and implemented military camouflage in one of the world wars of the twentieth century
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- Mary Taylor Brush (23 F)
- Jean-Louis Forain (9 C, 2 P, 251 F)
- Edmund D. Lewandowski (2 F)
- Roland Penrose (5 F)
- Louis Guingot (1 F)
- Leon Underwood (1 P, 4 F)
- Wilfred Clement Von Berg (1 C)
Media in category "Camoufleurs"
This category contains only the following file.
- Maximilian Toch Chemists Club President 1907 2003.531.026.tif 3,579 × 4,615; 47.28 MB