street in Hong Kong, People's Republic of China
Canton Road is a road in Hong Kong, linking the former west reclamation shore in Tsim Sha Tsui, Jordan, Yau Ma Tei and Mong Kok on the Kowloon Peninsula. The road runs mostly parallel and west to Nathan Road. It starts from the junction with Salisbury Road in the south and ends in the north at the junction with Lai Chi Kok Road in the Prince Edward area. Canton road contains many shops and is usually very lively from morning all the way to night.
Canton Road is quite a long street. Pictures have been sorted by area. The English article gives details about the location of most landmarks and crossing streets.
- ► Department stores in Canton Road (1分类)
- ► Office buildings in Canton Road (4分类)
- ► Sidewalk shops at Canton Road (1分类)
- Central Square of 1881 Heritage 前水警總部中央廣場 - panoramio.jpg 3,149 × 3,145；4.17 MB
- Dynasty Theatre(Newport Circuit)Entrance 201212.JPG 4,320 × 3,240；3.33 MB
- HK 香港 西九龍文化區 West Kln 戲曲中心 Xiqu Centre 廣東道 Canton Road May 2019 SSG ceiling.jpg 3,264 × 2,448；2.75 MB
- Hong Kong 1930s 02.jpg 882 × 612；749 KB