Category:Cape Leeuwin (ship, 1925)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Cape Leeuwin was built by Cockatoo Docks & Engineering Co. in 1925 as a lighthouse tender.
- Commissioned in 1943 she served in New Guinea and the Philippines.
- She was paid off in 1963, acquired by Asiatic owners and renamed Ruby.
Media in category "Cape Leeuwin (ship, 1925)"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- HMAS Cape Leeuwin.jpg 40 KB