|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Caravaggio, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Caravaggio and all pages with titles containing “Category:Caravaggio”
- Category:Caravaggio (Italy) is a town in Italy (province of Bergamo).
- Category:Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio, dubbed "Il Caravaggio" (1571-1610), born in the Bergamese town, was an Italian painter active in Rome, Naples, Malta and Sicily between 1593 and 1610. He is commonly placed in the Baroque school, on which he had a formative influence.
- Category:Sanctuary of Caravaggio
- Category:Cecco del Caravaggio
- Category:Polidoro da Caravaggio