Category:Caribbean in the 1750s
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Category combines topics|
region to the center-east of America composed of many islands / coastal regions surrounding the Caribbean Sea
|Located in or next to body of water|
English: Caribbean in the 1750s
Español: Caribe en los años 1750
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- 1750s maps of the Caribbean (4 C, 14 F)
- Cuba in the 1750s (7 C)
- Guadeloupe in the 1750s (1 C)
- Martinique in the 1750s (1 C)
- Puerto Rico in the 1750s (2 C)
Media in category "Caribbean in the 1750s"
This category contains only the following file.
- Vue du Fort Royal de la Martinique.jpeg 1,330 × 991; 414 KB