Jump to navigation Jump to search
According to article 27 of the Copyright Act (en/de/fr/it), works installed at or on publicly accessible places or ground may be pictured, and such pictures may be offered for sale, sold, transmitted, or otherwise published. The image must not be three-dimensional and it must not be possible to use the picture for the same purpose as the original. The works must be permanently installed, but for the purposes of the law, "permanent" means a fixed installation which may be temporary -- time limited -- but not "accidental", e.g. due to transport of the work.
Swiss sculptor (1875-1965)
|Date of birth||19 July 1875|
|Date of death||4 May 1965|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Carl-Albert Angst"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- 2012-10-20 Federal Supreme Court of Switzerland in Lausanne 2591.JPG 3,648 × 2,736; 4.17 MB
- Carl-Albert Angst - Cimetière des Rois.jpg 3,761 × 5,641; 18.02 MB
- Tomb of Adrien Lachenal, Kings Cemetery, Geneva.jpg 2,788 × 4,052; 6.67 MB
- Tombe d'Adrien Lachenal, cimetière des Rois, Genève.jpg 3,264 × 4,928; 8.74 MB
- Tombe de Carl-Albert Angst, cimetière des Rois, Genève.jpg 3,060 × 4,616; 10.62 MB