English: Carnalbanagh is a small rural village in County Antrim, Northern Ireland, situated in the Larne Borough Council area. It lies above Glenarm and the area is generally unspoilt by recent development. It is close to Slemish mountain. Local services include a corner shop regularly run by the Magee family of Carnalbanagh, a Primary School which is known as Carnalbanagh Primary School, Presbyterian church and Orange Hall. The local flute band is known as Carnalbanagh Flute Band.
village in the United Kingdom
Media in category "Carnalbanagh"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Burnside Road.JPG 3,968 × 2,976; 3.18 MB
- Carnalbanagh Orange Hall - geograph.org.uk - 535886.jpg 640 × 479; 46 KB
- Carnalbanagh Road.JPG 3,968 × 2,976; 3.12 MB
- Carnalbanagh2.jpg 640 × 479; 44 KB
- Drumcrow Road - geograph.org.uk - 1357199.jpg 640 × 480; 53 KB
- Lough Road(Carnalbanagh).JPG 3,968 × 2,976; 2.56 MB