Category:Carnarvonshire (ship, 1868)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Carnarvonshire was a barque built in 1868 by Gaddarn & Co. at Neyland, Pembroke for D.J. Jenkins & Co. (The Shire Line), London. She was egistered at 388 gross tons, and measured 132 ft (40.2 m) in length and 26 ft (792.4 cm) beam. Temporary she was rigged as a barquentine. In 1880 she was sold to R.D. Richards of Barmouth, Merionethshire and by 1886 was owned by G.B. Wadsworth of Goole. On 5th January 1893 during a voyage to Cardiff she was wrecked off Para, Brazil. In her time there were three ships with the same name on the registry.
Media in category "Carnarvonshire (ship, 1868)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Chinese School - The barque ‚Carnarvonshire‘.jpg 3,200 × 2,400; 1.16 MB