From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Carnyorth is a hamlet in west Cornwall, United Kingdom. It is about a mile south of Pendeen and six miles (10 km) north-west of the town of Penzance.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Levant Higher Bal (5 F)
Media in category "Carnyorth"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Disused stile on Botallack Common - geograph.org.uk - 230206.jpg 480 × 640; 130 KB
- Engine House at Botallack - geograph.org.uk - 712255.jpg 640 × 622; 161 KB
- Contorted Rock Strata on the Cliff Face - geograph.org.uk - 489957.jpg 466 × 640; 120 KB
- South West Coast Path at Botallack - geograph.org.uk - 655093.jpg 640 × 427; 61 KB