Category:Carroll's Jewelers Street Clock at MOHAI at South Lake Union
English: Carroll's Jewelers Street Clock, stood outside the Joshua Green Building at 1427 4th Avenue, Seattle, Washington. The jewelry store closed in 2008, but the clock had city landmark status and was moved to the Museum of History and Industry 22 August 2008. It was moved again to South Lake Union in 2012 as part of the museum's move to the Naval Reserve Building (which is on the National Register of Historic Places, ID #09000506).
Media in category "Carroll's Jewelers Street Clock at MOHAI at South Lake Union"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- MOHAI - Carroll's clock 03.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 5.28 MB
- Seattle - Carroll's Jewelers Street Clock and St. Mark's Cathedral 01.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 5.19 MB
- Seattle — Carroll's Jewelers Street Clock (2016-02-20).png 2,937 × 4,405; 37.05 MB