Category:Castle Hill, New South Wales
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Castle Hill is a suburb in the north-west of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Castle Hill is located 31 kilometres north-west of the Sydney central business district, in the Hills District of the Greater Western Sydney region. Castle Hill is the administrative centre of the local government area of The Hills Shire and part of the suburb is located in the local government area of Hornsby Shire.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Castle Hill, New South Wales"
The following 21 files are in this category, out of 21 total.
- (1) Benaara Gardens 1.JPG 2.12 MB
- (1) Castle Hill House.JPG 1.48 MB
- (1) Former Church 1.JPG 1.98 MB
- (1) Former Church.JPG 2.52 MB
- (1) Former Parsonage-A.jpg 1.74 MB
- (1) Former Parsonage.JPG 2.83 MB
- (1) Public School 1.JPG 1.79 MB
- (1) Public School.JPG 1.41 MB
- (1) Redeemer Baptist School.JPG 2.79 MB
- (1) St Columbas Church.JPG 2.17 MB
- Battle of VinegarHill.jpg 214 KB
- Constitution Hill (1899).jpg 142 KB
- Sydney Hills Banner.jpg 419 KB