Category:Cathedral State Park
English: Cathedral State Park — park and National Natural Landmark, near Aurora in Preston County, West Virginia.
- Protecting the largest virgin timber tract remaining in the state.
- Contributing property in the Brookside Historic District, and on the National Register of Historic Places in Preston County.
Media in category "Cathedral State Park"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Cathedral State Park West Virginia Cathedral Trail.jpg 2,142 × 2,856; 2.53 MB
- Cathedral State Park West Virginia Eastern Hemlock.jpg 2,142 × 2,856; 2.44 MB
- Hemlock tree in Cathedral State Park.jpg 2,448 × 3,264; 2.01 MB
- Tsuga canadensis Cathedral State Park 1.jpg 3,000 × 4,000; 9.06 MB
- Tsuga canadensis Cathedral State Park 2.jpg 3,000 × 4,000; 9.43 MB