Category:Cathedral of Saint Wenceslaus (Olomouc)
This is a category about a cultural monument of the Czech Republic,
church in Olomouc District of Olomouc region
|Instance of||church building,|
|Location||Q56416000, Olomouc, Olomouc District, Olomouc Region, Czechia|
|Located at street address|
St. Wenceslas Cathedral (Dóm svatého Václava) is romanesque building from 1131, reconstructed in the Gothic revival style. Its current appearance dates from 1883 - 1892
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Exterior of the Cathedral of Saint Wenceslaus (Olomouc) (1 C, 75 F)
- ► History of the Cathedral of Saint Wenceslaus (Olomouc) (1 C, 13 F)
- ► Interior of the Cathedral of Saint Wenceslaus (Olomouc) (1 C, 57 F)
Media in category "Cathedral of Saint Wenceslaus (Olomouc)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Floor plan of St Wenceslas Cathedral, Olomouc, before 1883.jpg 2,628 × 2,049; 1.01 MB
- Jindrich Zdik memorial plaque detail.jpg 659 × 659; 442 KB
- Rudolf Jan - bust.jpg 747 × 1,070; 579 KB
- Rudolf Jan - plaque.jpg 1,299 × 1,020; 1.08 MB
- Rudolf Jan.jpg 1,394 × 1,766; 1.51 MB