Category:Cathedral of the Good Shepherd, Singapore

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Object location 1° 17′ 45.46″ N, 103° 51′ 04.72″ E Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap. View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama info Edit coordinates on Wikidata
The Cathedral of the Good Shepherd at A Queen Street, Singapore 188533, is the oldest Roman Catholic church in Singapore. It was designed by Denis Lesley McSwiney and built in 1846 as a church, with extensions bringing the building to its present length in 1888. In 1897, the church was consecrated as a cathedral. The building was gazetted as a national monument on 28 June 1973.

Pages in category "Cathedral of the Good Shepherd, Singapore"

This category contains only the following page.

Media in category "Cathedral of the Good Shepherd, Singapore"

The following 22 files are in this category, out of 22 total.