From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
English: Centre Court is the main court at the Wimbledon Championship, the 3rd annual Grand Slam event of the tennis calendar. It is situated adjacent to Aorangi Terrace and is home to the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, its only regular use is for the two weeks a year that the Championships take place, but it is arguably the most famous tennis venue in the world. Centre Court has a premier box that the Royal Family uses, as well as other distinguished guests, and is also known by its postcode SW19.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Royal Box, Centre Court (5 F)
Media in category "Centre Court"
The following 58 files are in this category, out of 58 total.
- Ball boys 2.jpg 2.61 MB
- Centre Court (1).jpg 54 KB
- Centre Court (2).jpg 2.83 MB
- Centre Court (3).jpg 2.51 MB
- Centre court 2006.JPG 762 KB
- Centre court crowd.JPG 758 KB
- Centre Court Open Roof.JPG 603 KB
- Centre court plaque.jpg 159 KB
- Centre Court roof.jpg 392 KB
- Centre Court Wimbledon (2).jpg 2.96 MB
- Centre Court Wimbledon 1988.jpg 3.34 MB
- Centre Court Wimbledon 2009.JPG 4.99 MB
- Centre Court Wimbledon.jpg 127 KB
- Centre Court, July 2008.jpg 760 KB
- Centre Court, May 2004.jpg 590 KB
- Centre Court.jpg 1.84 MB
- Mixed Doubles Wimbledon 2014.jpg 3.13 MB
- Sagar Kashyap.JPG 3.49 MB
- Serena Williams Serves.JPG 1.4 MB
- The Centre Court, Wimbledon.jpg 2.88 MB
- Wimbledon Centre Court.jpg 7.89 MB
- Wimbledon Chairs.JPG 658 KB
- Wimbledon, Centre Court New.JPG 2.94 MB