Category:Centre Hospitalier Bernay
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
English: The Centre Hospitalier Bernay was founded in 1697 by Anne de Ti(n)cheville. In 1706 it moved into the new buildings, that are still in use. A chapel was inaugurated in 1721. More buildings have been added until today. The hospital received the label Site classé in 1926.
Media in category "Centre Hospitalier Bernay"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.