Category:Château d'Harcourt (Thury-Harcourt)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Français : Le château d'Harcourt à Thury-Harcourt (Calvados, Normandie) est construit en 1635 pour Odet d'Harcourt sur les ruines d'un château médiéval. Il est considérablement agrandi entre 1700 et 1718 par Henri d'Harcourt. Incendié par les Allemands lors de leur retraite, il ne reste plus aujourd'hui que les ruines du pavillon central, la chapelle du XVIIIe siècle et les deux pavillons d'entrée.


This building is classé au titre des Monuments Historiques. It is indexed in the Base Mérimée, a database of architectural heritage maintained by the French Ministry of Culture, under the references PA00111745 and IA00000684.


brezhoneg | català | Deutsch | Ελληνικά | English | español | euskara | suomi | français | magyar | italiano | 日本語 | македонски | Nederlands | português | português do Brasil | română | русский | українська | 中文 | +/−
Object location 48° 59′ 15.12″ N, 0° 28′ 49.74″ W Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap. View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama info

Media in category "Château d'Harcourt (Thury-Harcourt)"

The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.