Chalakudy River or Chalakudy Puzha (Malayalam: ചാലക്കുടിപ്പുഴ) runs through Chalakudy town which is in the Thrissur District of Kerala state in southern India. It is the 4th longest river in Kerala, and its basin is located in Thrissur, Ernakulam and Palakkad districts of Kerala. The river though has its origin in the Anamalai region of Tamil Nadu.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Maps of Chalakudy River (3 F)
- ► Athirappilly Falls (3 C, 186 F)
- ► Charpa Falls (30 F)
- ► Koodapuzha check dam (2 F)
- ► Nedumkotta (2 F)
- ► Osteochilus longidorsalis (1 F)
- ► Sholayar Reserve Forest (3 C, 90 F)
- ► Vazhachal Falls (1 C, 65 F)
Media in category "Chalakudy River"
The following 33 files are in this category, out of 33 total.