Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Chalk is a village lying to east of Gravesend, Kent, England, part of the town area. The name comes from the Saxon word cealc meaning a chalkstone.
village in United Kingdom
|Location||Kent, South East England, England, UK|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Mary's Church, Chalk, Kent (8 F)
Media in category "Chalk, Kent"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- East Court Farm, Chalk - geograph.org.uk - 1088983.jpg 640 × 481; 115 KB
- East Court Oast, Chalk - geograph.org.uk - 1088978.jpg 640 × 481; 104 KB
- Milton Firing Range - geograph.org.uk - 1565243.jpg 640 × 427; 43 KB
- Track along the Milton Firing Range - geograph.org.uk - 1565232.jpg 640 × 427; 70 KB