Category:Chapel from Hermannsried

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
  • Deutsch: Die 1885 errichtete Holzkapelle aus Hermannsried bei Bodenmais wurde ins Bauernhausmuseum Lindberg versetzt.
  • English: The wooden chapel, built in 1885, was transferred from its original location in Hermannsried near Bodenmais to the Farmhouse Museum at Lindberg.
  • Italiano: La cappella di legno, costruita nel 1885, fu trasferita dal suo posto originale ad Hermannsried presso Bodenmais al Museo della cultura contadina a Lindberg.
  • Русский: Построенная в 1885 году деревянная часовня была перенесена с своего первоначального места в Херманнсриде под Боденмайсом на территорию музея крестьянской культуры в Линдберге.

Media in category "Chapel from Hermannsried"

This category contains only the following file.