Category:Charles Camsell Hospital

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Charles Camsell Hospital was established in 1946 as a tuberculosis hospital to serve the First Nations population of Edmonton and northern Alberta. The building, erected in 1910, had previously housed a Jesuit College. In 1967, a new building was completed in the Inglewood neighbourhood (at 128 Street NW and 114 Avenue). It was decommissioned in 1996, and in 2004 was sold to a developer.