Category:Charles de Gaulle
- Not to be confused with Charles Jules de Gaulle.
Charles André Joseph Marie de Gaulle (born 22 November 1890 in Lille – dead 9 November 1970 in Colombey-les-Deux-Églises) was a French general, resistant, writer and statesman. He was the leader of Free France (1940–44) and the head of the Provisional Government of the French Republic (1944–46). In 1958, he founded the Fifth Republic and was elected as the 18th President of France, until his resignation in 1969. He was the dominant figure of France during the Cold War era and his memory continues to influence French politics.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Gaullism (6 C, 4 F)
- ► La Boisserie (19 F)
Pages in category "Charles de Gaulle"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Charles de Gaulle"
The following 61 files are in this category, out of 61 total.
- 1970-De Gaulle 2.jpg 123 KB
- Charles de gaulle libération.png 1,007 KB
- De Gaulle 09336.JPG 2.08 MB
- De Gaulle shot0063.png 882 KB
- De Gaulle shot0064.png 902 KB
- De Gaulle-OWI-2.jpg 43 KB
- De Gaulle.jpg 80 KB
- Fr-Charles de Gaulle.ogg 42 KB
- Francia Libre Shield.png 22 KB
- Hammarskjöld och de Gaulle.jpg 3.31 MB
- O d Tou Colombey.JPG 3.57 MB
- SAS Carvelle SE-210 (2).jpg 3.26 MB
- Signature degaulle.png 13 KB