From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: A chartered company was an association formed by investors or shareholders for the purpose of trade, exploration and colonisation.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Dutch East India Company (31 C, 626 F)
- ► Nyassa Company (2 C, 1 F)
- ► Ostend Company (7 F)
- ► Swedish East India Company (3 C, 70 F)
- ► Virginia Company of London (5 F)
- ► West-Indische Compagnie (13 C, 185 F)
Media in category "Chartered companies"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.