Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: A chartered company was an association formed by investors or shareholders for the purpose of trade, exploration and colonisation.
company created to colonize and trade
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► American Fur Company (5 C, 24 F)
- ► Dutch East India Company (37 C, 164 F)
- ► German East Africa Company (3 C, 5 F)
- ► Hudson's Bay Company (33 C, 200 F)
- ► Muscovy Company (1 F)
- ► Ostend Company (10 F)
- ► West-Indische Compagnie (20 C, 189 F)
Media in category "Chartered companies"
This category contains only the following file.
- Flag of the Company of Scotland Trading to Africa and the Indies.svg 750 × 500; 16 KB