|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
If you really must upload PNG, then please provide SVG or high-resolution (>1000 pixels width) black-and-white PNG images. That would allow to use these images in printed form in an acceptable quality.
The English Wikipedia has detailed guidelines about their preferred format of chemical structure images: WikiProject Chemistry – structure drawing
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Structural formulas created with SVG (17 C)
- ► Chemicals by shape (1 C)
- ► Hormones by chemical structure (3 C)
- ► Markush structures (42 F)
- ► Chemical structures built with molecular model sets (14 C, 1040 F)
- ► Chemical structures to explain nomenclature (1 C, 339 F)
- ► Organic compounds (30 C, 59 F)
- ► Verified chemical structure diagrams (894 F)
Media in category "Chemical structures"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.