Category:Chicago Portage National Historic Site
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Chicago Portage National Historic Site includes part of the Chicago Portage, the traditional connection between the Great Lakes and the Mississippi River. It is now owned by the Forest Preserve District of Cook County.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
historic site in Lyons, Illinois
|Instance of||National Historic Site|
|Location||Lyons, Cook County, Illinois|
|IUCN protected areas category|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Chicago Portage statue (5 F)
Media in category "Chicago Portage National Historic Site"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Chicago Portage - Old Course Des Plaines R.png 975 × 569; 1.41 MB
- Chicago Portage - Present Course Des Plaines R., 2018.png 975 × 569; 1.4 MB
- Chicago Portage Hike Into History.JPG 2,061 × 1,616; 1.56 MB
- Chicago Portage National Historic Site, Lyons, Illinois (9179708429).jpg 4,000 × 3,000; 4.41 MB
- Chicago Portage National Historic Site, Lyons, Illinois (9179709893).jpg 3,000 × 4,000; 2.35 MB
- Chicago Portage Waterway.jpg 3,000 × 1,747; 1.94 MB
- Chicago Portage.JPG 4,000 × 3,000; 6.53 MB
- Map of Chicago Portage.JPG 1,016 × 1,179; 472 KB