Category:Chiefs of the Imperial General Staff
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Chief of the Imperial General Staff was the professional head of the British Army from 1909 to 1964, when it was renamed Chief of the General Staff.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Alan Brooke, 1st Viscount Alanbrooke (1 C, 47 F)
- ► Rudolph Lambart, 10th Earl of Cavan (6 F)
- ► John Dill (1 C, 15 F)
- ► John French, 1st Earl of Ypres (1 P, 36 F)
- ► John Vereker, 6th Viscount Gort (23 F)
- ► Edmund Ironside, 1st Baron Ironside (5 F)
- ► William Robertson (field marshal) (7 F)
- ► William Slim, 1st Viscount Slim (1 C, 15 F)