Category:Chiefs of the Imperial General Staff
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Chief of the Imperial General Staff was the professional head of the British Army from 1909 to 1964, when it was renamed Chief of the General Staff.
senior position in the British Ministry of Defence, and previously the War Office
|Instance of||military position|
|Subclass of||military officer|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Alan Brooke, 1st Viscount Alanbrooke (2 C, 59 F)
- ► Rudolph Lambart, 10th Earl of Cavan (25 F)
- ► John Dill (2 C, 24 F)
- ► Edmund Ironside, 1st Baron Ironside (10 F)
- ► John French, 1st Earl of Ypres (1 P, 48 F)
- ► Sir William Robertson, 1st Baronet (14 F)
- ► William Slim, 1st Viscount Slim (1 C, 18 F)
- ► John Vereker, 6th Viscount Gort (1 C, 47 F)
- ► Henry Hughes Wilson (1 P, 13 F)