Category:Childe Harold's Pilgrimage
poem by Lord Byron
|Country of origin|
|Publication date|| |
|Followed by|| |
Childe Harold's Pilgrimage is a poem by Lord Byron, first published in four parts between 1812 and 1818. Byron's first major work, it catapulted him to fame, and introduced the Byronic hero, a popular character archetype to this day.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Childe Harold's Pilgrimage"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Lord Byron - Childe Harold's Pilgimage - Dugdale edition.jpg 3,364 × 5,672; 6.59 MB
- Lord Byron - Childe Harold's Pilgimage - Dugdale edition.png 3,364 × 5,672; 31.24 MB
- Richard Westall & W. Finden, "Ianthe".jpg 700 × 805; 83 KB
- Childe harold.jpg 2,000 × 1,155; 736 KB
- William Turner, View of Ehrenbreitstein (1835).jpg 4,661 × 3,427; 11.47 MB