Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Chilton Polden is a rural village and civil parish, situated close to Edington on the Somerset Levels to the north of the Polden Hills in the Sedgemoor district of Somerset, England.
farm village in the United Kingdom
|Location||Sedgemoor, Somerset, South West England, England, UK|
Media in category "Chilton Polden"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Chilton Polden P.O. Somerset. (3323605990).jpg 1,536 × 2,048; 1.37 MB
- Church of St Edward, Chilton Polden (geograph 4908119).jpg 1,024 × 768; 189 KB
- Post Office in Chilton Polden - geograph.org.uk - 109583.jpg 640 × 426; 126 KB
- Smallway Lane, Chilton Polden - geograph.org.uk - 109581.jpg 640 × 426; 191 KB
- The White Hart Inn, Chilton Polden - geograph.org.uk - 1435378.jpg 640 × 480; 77 KB