Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/China (disambiguation), Special:PrefixIndex/Category:China (disambiguation) and all pages with titles containing “Category:China (disambiguation)”
China may refer to:
- China (region), cultural region comprising the People's Republic of China (also known as China) and the Republic of China (also known as Taiwan).
- Mainland China, the geographical territory controlled by the PRC, excluding Hong Kong and Macau.
- China proper, also called "Inner China" or the "Eighteen Provinces", the core part of China during the Qing dynasty.
- Republic of China (1912–1949), a sovereign state based in mainland China prior to its government's relocation to Taiwan.
- Porcelain, also known as "china".
Wikimedia disambiguation page
|Said to be the same as||Čína, Chinska, An tSín, Kina (Paula Echeverria), Çin, Q61630621, Chinese civilization|