From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Chingford is a district of north east London, bordering on Enfield and Edmonton to the west, Woodford to the east, Walthamstow and Stratford to the south and Essex to the north. It is situated northeast of Charing Cross and forms part of the London Borough of Waltham Forest. Landmarks in the west, between Chingford and Enfield, are the William Girling and King George V reservoirs, known together as the Chingford reservoirs, and the River Lea. To the north lies Epping Forest which is in Essex but is maintained by The Corporation of the City of London.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Butler's Retreat, Chingford (12 F)
- ► Friday Hill House (12 F)
- ► Jonathan Ive (8 F)
- ► Graeme Norgate (1 F)
- ► Pubs in Chingford (3 C, 3 F)
Media in category "Chingford"
The following 94 files are in this category, out of 94 total.
- Chingford essex 1961.png 44 KB
- Chingford Plain.JPG 1.42 MB
- Chingford Plain1.JPG 1.77 MB
- Chingford Reservoirs.jpg 93 KB
- Emerson 01 24.jpg 113 KB
- Epping Forest Chingford.JPG 1.79 MB
- Hunting Lodge Chingford.JPG 103 KB
- Lee Valley Reservoirs.jpg 110 KB
- Paul Di'Anno in Verviers.jpg 873 KB
- The View Chingford.JPG 1.57 MB
- Warren Pond.JPG 1.66 MB
- Warren Pond1.JPG 1.83 MB