Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Chris Messina, aka FactoryJoe, is an open source and open standards advocate currently residing in San Francisco. Messina was formerly employed as an Open Source Advocate at identity company Vidoop and before that was the co-founder of marketing agency Citizen Agency. Currently he is working with Google as an Open Web Advocate. He graduated from Carnegie Mellon University in 2003 with a BA in Communication Design.
|Date of birth||7 January 1981|
United States of America
|Country of citizenship|
Media in category "Chris Messina"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Chris Messina - South by Southwest 2010 (1).jpg 3,456 × 2,304; 1.52 MB
- Chris Messina - South by Southwest 2010 (2).jpg 3,456 × 2,304; 1.58 MB
- Chris Messina - South by Southwest 2010 (3).jpg 3,456 × 2,304; 1.62 MB
- Chris Messina at OpenID Design Summit.jpg 1,024 × 768; 447 KB
- Chrismessina.jpg 1,134 × 1,512; 466 KB