Category:Christ Church Cathedral, Waterford
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This object is indexed in the Archaeological Survey of Ireland under SMR No. WA009-005020-
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment Viewer – Database record.
This object is indexed in the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage of Ireland under the registration number 22504095
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment Viewer – Main record.
|Location||Waterford, County Waterford, Munster, Ireland|
English: Christ Church Cathedral of the Church of Ireland at Waterford, designed by the architect John Roberts (1714–1796), constructed 1774–1792. The ceiling was restored in 1815–1818 in a new design after the cathedral was badly damaged by a fire on October 25th, 1815. The spire is from 1880. The interior was remodelled in 1885–1891 under the direction of Sir Thomas Drew.
Media in category "Christ Church Cathedral, Waterford"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Christ Church Cathedral - Waterford - geograph.org.uk - 1364363.jpg 480 × 640; 94 KB
- Christ Church Cathedral Waterford from The Mall.jpg 2,304 × 3,072; 2.28 MB
- Christ Church Cathedral, Waterford - geograph.org.uk - 1542939.jpg 480 × 640; 48 KB
- Christ Church Cathedral, Waterford. July 2016.jpg 3,888 × 5,184; 3.91 MB
- Waterford Cathedral.jpg 3,456 × 2,304; 3.08 MB
- Waterford kerk.jpg 960 × 1,280; 260 KB
- Christ Church Cathedral - geograph.org.uk - 486406.jpg 640 × 480; 96 KB