From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Christow is a village located on the edge of Dartmoor National Park, England. It has been around for hundreds of years nestled on the side of the Teign Valley. The village is presently home to around 850 people and grows slowly. It is situated 5 miles from the small town of Chudleigh and 8 miles from Exeter (this being about 30 minutes travelling time). It has two shops, a post office, two pubs, a pet crematorium and a Community Hall.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Christow"
The following 93 files are in this category, out of 93 total.
- Black Swan (5111284469).jpg 2.34 MB
- Black Swan (5111979184).jpg 3.76 MB
- CanonteignFalls.jpg 14.64 MB
- Duck Swimming (5111962180).jpg 4.47 MB
- Kennick Reservoir.jpg 4.15 MB
- Levers (5111331803).jpg 5.77 MB
- Saw (5111955096).jpg 6.4 MB
- Tag (5111915912).jpg 7.05 MB
- Waterfall (5111295067).jpg 5.76 MB
- Wheel (5111943250).jpg 5.49 MB