Category:Church building at 450 Clinton Street
The church building at 450 Clinton Street on the corner of First Place in the Carroll Gardens neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City, was built c.1865 in the Romanesque Revival style as the Westminster Presbyterian Church. It later became Den Norske Sjømannskirke ("The Norwegian Seamen's Church") in 1928, and has now been converted into apartments. (Source: AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.))
Media in category "Church building at 450 Clinton Street"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- 450 Clinton Street Westminster Presbyterian Brooklyn.jpg 2,337 × 3,129; 2.03 MB
- Norwegian Seaman Church 1st Pl Clinton St jeh.jpg 2,957 × 3,447; 1.36 MB