Category:Church of the Immaculate Conception, Wexford

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Coat of arms of Ireland.svg This object is indexed in the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage of Ireland under the registration number 15502138
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment ViewerMain record.

Deutsch | English | +/−
English: The Church of Our Lady's Immaculate Conception is one of the two twin churches in Wexford designed by the architect Richard Pierce (1801–1854) in 1851–1858. After Pierce's death, the construction was supervised by J. J. McCarthy. (See Jeremy Williams: Architecture in Ireland 1837–1921.)