Category:Church of the Nativity of the Theotokos, Oriava

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Church of the Nativity Blessed Virgin Mary (wood) 1882 (the previous name - Church of St. Arch. Michael). Oriava (Skole Raion). (year of reconstruction - 1926)
Українська: Церква Різдва Пресвятої Богородиці (дер.) 1882 (попередня назва - св. арх. Михайла). (рік реконструкції – 1926). Пам'ятка архітектури Сколівського району місцевого значення. Орява, Сколівського району.
Lesser Coat of Arms of Ukraine.svg
This is a category about a monument in Ukraine, number: 46-245-0065

Media in category "Church of the Nativity of the Theotokos, Oriava"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.